Sunday, September 26, 2010

Toffee Mocha

Has anyone else had the delightful opportunity to consume this beverage? Because it's freaking amazing. I would give my right arm to consume it every day. Or Dane. I would trade Dane for this coffee confection. It's just a regular mocha, except with a buttery toffee flavor to it that makes it so smooth and amazing. We're talking life changing, people! I have a crazy urge to purchase whatever glorious ingredients make this drink so I can have it year-round. THIS is what starts a hoarding problem. Someone finds something that they really love and then panic that they won't be able to have it forever, so they hoard it. Well, I'm a hoarder for toffee mocha! IT IS THE MOST AMAZING DRINK EVER. The word "drink" seems too inferior for the sheer miracle that is this beverage. It's too good for "drink", it's a liquid from God. Starbucks didn't conceive this recipe, God did. No mere human had a hand in this glorious thing. Now I need to re-work my budget so I can get a toffee mocha EVERY FREAKING DAY. Prescription drugs can go, right? Who needs health when you have toffee mocha?!

Disclaimer: I do not seriously believe that God created the new Toffee Mocha from Starbucks. Clearly, someone at Starbucks made this flavor combination. Please keep your letters about soiling the name of God with sarcasm to yourself. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha you should get an espresso machine so you can make your OWN toffee mochas every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg im laughing. I have not had the toffee mocha yet...but obsession is the pumpkin spice. I was doing so well making coffee in my coffee maker and then I relapsed and went to starbucks....

    ReplyDelete